30 DayShred L2 D1

Options
Is that woman serious?!?!? I consider myself to be pretty athletic, playing soccer 1x/week and softball 2x/week but that workout was ridiculous! Jillian is psycho, and if I hear the word "Plank" once more, I'm gonna go mental. I still have sweat running off my forehead. Please tell me it gets easier.

Just needed to vent and hear that it's not only me that's struggling :)

Replies

• ItsMeLori
    Options
    LOL I am going onto day 4 of level 2... it is a killer!!
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I really hated level 2. So difficult. Level 3 was my favorite.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    haha yeah, she is definitely serious - I LIKE her workouts - I'm sweating in the first 5 mins. If I hadn't hurt my knee, I'd be doing it every day and as soon as I can, I'm going right back -
    I'll have to check out levels 2 & 3, I'm still on one ... have nothing better to do that watch them, can't dance
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Oh .. I hated level 2!! L3 seemed like a cake walk after L2!! I may have to do this again soon though .. I kinda miss her. LOL! She's not as ruthless on her Yoga Meltdown ... but still a good burn. ;)
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    great.... i just started the 30 day shred 2 days ago...on level one! and its killing me... not sure i will be able to do the others!! lol
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I hear you about the planks. They make me miss all those jumping jacks, haha!
  • dreanance
    Options
    lol try her ripped in 30... ahhH!
  • Ivanna80
    Options
    I love it. A short workout that gets your "gargling your heart" as she says is awesome!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Oh gawd, i was planning on moving up to Level 2 in a couple of days. Now I am askeered!
  • SBrewer1984
    Options
    Lmao... im on level 2 as well and yes she is a psycho!! im happy to hear level 3 is better something to look forward to...:smile:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Oh gawd, i was planning on moving up to Level 2 in a couple of days. Now I am askeered!

me too.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is my favourite :) Maybe I'm sick.. haha
  • kate8085
    Options
    I am on L3D3 and I gotta tell ya, I liked Level 2 better than 3! Lol. I guess I am one of the few that likes Level 2 better.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Omg yup she is insane !!! I'm on D2 L2 and it's crazy but I kinda like how hard she pushes me to do her workout : ] because now I don't really get tierd going up to the 3rd floor (where I live) I can't wait till I finish and see some results!!
  • katie_eds
    katie_eds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ooops, sorry to those of you that are just about to move up to L2!! I'm still going to stick with it, but if I don't look like Heidi Klum by the end of this, I want a refund! I just took a shower and had to rest my arms 3x while washing my hair! hahaha.

It's true what she says though, she does get results, that's why I'm sticking with it. I already have seen a change since starting! Hopefully, like L1, It'll get easier for me.
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I hated level 2, but my problem wasn't the planks...it's was those chair squats with V raises. I would curse my way through most of level 2. I hate to break it to you....but the word plank still get tossed around in level 3. Good luck not smashing your tv!