Hi there! Almost 21 and ready to lose the weight.

Options
My names Belle and I have been overweight for a good portion of my life. My whole family was overweight until my 16 year old brother dropped all of his. It made me realize my family wasn't doomed to be overweight. So I'm starting my journey to become healthy and happy with my own body. I have number goals. But at the end of the day I really just want a better body image and to be healthy.

I would love some support and would love to give some back. So if you want to be my friend let's do this!

I have a pretty strict diet. (In the way that I don't have many options because of my budget). But I will do my best.

I'm ready to fit into my goal dress!!

Belle

Replies

• Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will become addicted in no time :)
  • Kaelinnn_102
    Kaelinnn_102 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    Welcome!

Good luck to you!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is great--there's lots of support and good tips everywhere. Feel free to add me as a friend--I'm always happy to support others. :)
  • kwamgee
    Options
    Welcome to the party!
    MFP is a excellent place to start.
    These sense of community here is great and overall very supportive.
  • mirleine1
    Options
    Welcome!!! I joined MFP after I gave birth to my angel...so far all is well...good luck!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    you will love it here! easy tracking and nice friends!
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Welcome! It took me until I was 22 to realize I was ready! My family has always been over weight too. But when my mom dropped over 100 lbs it made me also realize that I could do it as well! Plus it was like a challenge I made, that I would never let my mom be skinnier and look better than me! :laugh:

Feel free to add me if you'd like some extra support and a new friend! :drinker:
  • colt0115
    Options
    This is your time...... Do it one day at a time........... Journal ........... Exercise ............... Sleep ........... Relax ............. and Enjoy your new body...........

Keep Me Posted

Cheers

Colt0115