Looking for a few more friends from the UK (preferably)

Options
Hi Folks,
About a month in to MFP and 15 out of around 100lbs gone. Kicked off with Keto and switched to calorie counting with MFP once the ball was rolling.
I have lost 85lbs using MFP and just counting cals before but its crept back on over the last 8 years as ive focused on work and exercised/cooked less.

Starting to enjoy exercise again and like to 'earn' slightly bigger meals by burning the cals to pay for it.

Kinda of do Intermittent fasting as only eating twice a day, but if i need to exercise at lunch time i tend to have meal 1 at breakfast so not so much of a fast.

Anyone feel free to add me, I like to check out peoples diaries so do prefer UK folks as its easier to recognise the food :)

Thanks all.

Replies

• Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm uk based (shrops) and have around 80 left to lose. I'll add you now 🙂
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,257 Member
    Options
    Go for it it takes a while but you will get there!
  • robertrje123
    robertrje123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new and also live in the UK. I could be one of your friends.
    Robert
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I'm from the UK but in Germany at present (normally I commute between the two, but these are not normal times...) For that reason, as you will see, my food diary is a bit of a mixture.
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, UK. Your journey sounds very similar to mine. I've done Keto which I loved, I've done calorie counting. Never been into fasting however, I will DM you why if you want I don't want to offend anyone haha.

I used to be about 15 stone as off last week I was over 20 stone.. Anyone add me. Lets do this!
  • filog3616
    filog3616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋 I’m just starting over need to loose baby weight! I’m UK as well feel free to add I’m needing accountability friends!
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi add me if you like. I'm here to shift the work from home covid stone 😄
  • Terry_G_1985
    Terry_G_1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 from South East England just starting Keto (dirty) and looking for friends, everyone feel free to add me.
  • toon31
    toon31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started on the journey with MFP. 45 and in Kent and starting to fight back against the middle aged spread. Looking for friends so feel free to add me. More the merrier.