Options
Hi, My name is Margaret,
I found this app on my Iphone and thought it would be an easy way to help me loose 30-40 Lbs.
I have never dieted before and I don't get much exerise.
I've been doing an aerobics class for about a week now, and I've been on mfp for about ooohhh! 9 hours now.
This is also the first time I have ever posted on any group message board (except facebook of course)

Replies

• Racquel89
    Options
    Welcome I am 2 days deep into this website! I find it very helpful and inspiring!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Welcome Margaret! Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • binks521
    binks521 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im new on here too in fact this is maybe my first week. my name is Bianca Guerrero.
    I found out about MFP through a friend i feel that its aiding me with motivation i want to lose 30 lbs as well but even 20 would make me happy! lol hope you like it you can add me and i know its not easy doing it alone! have a good one :)
  • ma1465
    ma1465 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Margaret,

I've been on MFP for 25 days and also want to loose 30/40 lbs, have never posted or replied to a general post but reading your post I just wanted to say hi and good luck. I've tried a few apps and this one I have used every day and, for me, has been the easiest to use. I wish you much success!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    welcome all
    on here you will get all the help and support from members who are trying to lose weight and we all give advise and this helps so again welcome and dont be afraid to ask for advise if you need it