Jillian Michaels Program

Options
Just wondering if anyone has signed up on this program?? I almost hit the "sign up" button but thought that maybe I needed some more information. Any input would be great - thanks!

Replies

• LeeAnn11
    LeeAnn11 Posts: 37
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone has signed up on this program?? I almost hit the "sign up" button but thought that maybe I needed some more information. Any input would be great - thanks!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I thought about it, but it isn't free.
  • LeeAnn11
    Options
    I know that it's not free - is it worth buying?? I have bought so much of this stuff, is the $4.00 a week worth it??
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I would love to know if it is worth it also.
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I ordered her book off of ebay.. (making the cut??) still watitng on that to get here.. I just cant see spending the money a month, with a contract (of at least 5 weeks) and the pain in the neck of having to call someone and cancel... and try to get my money back (i think you have to pay by the quarter?)

I would rather buy her dvds and books (which i have) and use the information, tools, buddies i find on here for free and put my 4.00 in a piggy bank for my upcoming vacation..

You and me both dont have a lot of weight to lose, so i think we can do it on our own without some plan we have to pay for!!!

But that is just my .02 (or 4.00) opinion!
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    I have the 30 day Shred DVD and LOVE IT!!!!! It has 3 - 20 min. workouts. You start with level 1 for 10 days then move on. I would say you wouldnt need to do the online program when you have all of us. Just go out and get the DVD you will love it. :flowerforyou:
  • LeeAnn11
    Options
    Alright I'm putting on my shoes and off to buy the DVD - thanks for the input!!
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    good luck.....i will be doing it at noon if you want to join me. i will think of you when i am sweating. Have fun. I like yelling at her and talking to her when I am working out. teehee