Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Total Gym

I’m a little older and a little out of shape. Does anyone have a Total Gym and would be willing to share a workout routine for it?

Replies

• debdola
    debdola Posts: 8 Member
    I have a total gym too. I think I'm going to search You tube for some videos, there must be some on there. Last time I started using it going back it really helped me lose weight. But now I have gained again and Im back at it. My dad passed away and I hit the wine to much being stressed out taking care of my elderly mom now. IM 52years old.. Hope this help probably said to much. But good luck..
  • rushed2it
    rushed2it Posts: 24 Member
    Thanks for the comment! I’m 47 and I’m headed to being over weight. Unfortunately, over the past couple years Heath conditions have taken a toll on my body, so the Total Gym seems like the least impactful on my joints. I may just hop on it a few minutes a day moving around to get a light stretch to start!
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
  • rushed2it
    rushed2it Posts: 24 Member
    Thanks!