How do youcount these calories

Options
I live in York, PA like many others here on MFP. With the recent floods within our area from Tropical Storm Lee we now have been treading water in our basements anywhere from 4-8 inches it has been fluctuating. Between treading water and trying to move furniture to higher ground how do you count those? lol I'm kidding im not even going to try and count them.

Replies

• deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I live in the Harrisburg area but thankfully not near the river! I see people counting calories for cleaning, etc, so give yourself some credit for that grueling work! Stay safe and dry!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • AlwaysSarah87
    Options
    Maybe put it under circuit training? That's what I put things under when I am not too sure. :)
  • wnw64
    wnw64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how many calories to assign, but please accept the heart felt sympathy from a fellow pennsylvanian. Here in Montgomery County (the western suburbs of Phila), we've gotten pounded with rain twice in the past few weeks with Irene & this latest mega-rain storm.... Fortunately, my home has been spared flooding even though my sump-pump has been working many hours of over time and deserves a much needed rest. I hope you & yours will return to normal life as quickly & painlessly as possible !!!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I have family in both spring grove and hannover. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. There is a section under cleaning i see people enter. which in my opinion is stupid because isnt' that something you do daily anyway? I've even seen people who count cooking. if you aren't churning your own butter i don't want to hear about it.. .. lol Before you know it there will be an entry for sleepless night for when you toss and turn :(
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was just perusing the data base, believe it or not they are both in there! Sorry for your rotten weather in your area, I am up here in CT and we are not doing much better. Fortunately, I live up on higher ground so house flooding not an issue for me. Hope things turn around here soon too!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend lives there and I was there with him two weeks ago, some of the sights were amazing and so sad.

:(

I really hope it stops soon.