• R2theW
    R2theW Posts: 33 Member
    R2theW wrote: Β»
    8rencspy2442.jpeg

Beautiful 😍

Thankyou😊😊
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Italian made kit. So worth the mulla. So comfy and fits like a glove!

tgeub7lcgysl.jpeg

Looks awesome!
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I have recently come to the realization that I’m more of a cold weather person than I used to think. This summer seemed endless.

vh7g1on0lyfa.jpeg

Hey, good to see your face ☺️
  • Cusneddie
    Cusneddie Posts: 45 Member
    dyabrqf3kc6z.jpeg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Italian made kit. So worth the mulla. So comfy and fits like a glove!

tgeub7lcgysl.jpeg

Awesome! 😊
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    I have recently come to the realization that I’m more of a cold weather person than I used to think. This summer seemed endless.

vh7g1on0lyfa.jpeg

Hey cutie 😘
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    c5udnun4f7tb.jpeg
    Hey everybody!!! Tell me to get off my squishy butt and get on track again...
    I’ve gained 7 pounds πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

I'm not gona say to get off your squishy butt because I like all butts so I'm just going to so I'm happy to see you 😘😍
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    c5udnun4f7tb.jpeg

I'm not gona say to get off your squishy butt because I like all butts so I'm just going to so I'm happy to see you 😘😍

β™₯️πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ Thank ya Sweetheart πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ₯°β™₯️
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Tell me my new glasses make me look smart[img][/img]
    πŸ€“

Damn girl . . . so are you!! Those glasses are hot (imagine the fire sign there - I am on a PC and so no fire emoji)

Yes there is ! πŸ”₯ 😁
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    p7upoh0vmqap.jpeg

πŸ‘‹πŸΌ, looking good!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    c5udnun4f7tb.jpeg

Back to the grind right??

Good to see you dani
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    While going through treatment and after, some people are comfortable with no wigs but that's not been me, I wear a wig everywhere I go. Losing my hair was one of the hardest part of treatment, it felt and still feels like I lost control and lost my identity. It may sound superficial but when you lose something that has been a part of you your whole life it's really difficult to handle. So with this said, this is me, 1st picture 9 months ago and the other one is today. 7 month in remission on the 14th and hair growing like a chia pet πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

xm09fyk6t6cu.jpg

You looks great -
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member
    While going through treatment and after, some people are comfortable with no wigs but that's not been me, I wear a wig everywhere I go. Losing my hair was one of the hardest part of treatment, it felt and still feels like I lost control and lost my identity. It may sound superficial but when you lose something that has been a part of you your whole life it's really difficult to handle. So with this said, this is me, 1st picture 9 months ago and the other one is today. 7 month in remission on the 14th and hair growing like a chia pet πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

xm09fyk6t6cu.jpg

And you look beautiful T!!!