Skinny Mini September Challenge-WEEK TWO (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    im posting early for wednesday....here is W2D3....
    75 extra jumping jacks (110 in all)
    30 smash downs (this is technically a squat, with some arm movements)
    25 thigh trimmers
    30 lunges
    elliptical-45 min. (extra 300 cals)
    treadmill-25 min. (extra mile)

jump rope-135 times
    push ups-47
    jumping jacks-35
    run in place-3 times for approx. 30 seconds ea. time
    40 min. strength training
    50 crunches/situps

please check out my food diary tomorrow for water intake and calories
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Loving the motivation!! I stayed under my calorie count (Drank over the amount of water!!) I did all of my workout and all of the challenge except the crunches which I will add to tomorrow's Workout! Sidebar: Is anyone taking vitamins? If so, what kind are they and do they work? (Energy release type)
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ok so im going to share what i think is a victory with yall....
    i have noticed that in the last few weeks my stamina and endurance has improved...i have modified the workout that my trainer has set up for me by adding jumping jacks, running in place and push ups into the strength training.....he not only approves but is proud that i am modifying it to increase my strength....i cant believe i am able to do what i am doing....these challenges are phenomenal and tomorrow is another brand new opportunity to gain more strength......THANKS KRISTI

Great job!
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WUSSUP LADIES......here is my daily update for W2D2:
    completed all 50 one arm reverse flye's....LOVED THESE
    SO MUCH I DID 100 OF THEM....(EVERYTIME I DID A SET, I DID THEM ON BOTH SIDES.....I DID 3 SETS OF 15 AND ONE SET OF 5, SO THAT'S 50 X 2 IS 100)....

completed all 50 smash downs...like these better than squats
    completed all 50 crunches/situps
    completed all 50 bicep curls using 8 lb wts. (actually did 55 of them...didnt mean to, but i did..hehe)
    did one extra mile on treadmill......in all i did 2.66 miles
    did half a mile (.65 miles to be exact) on the elliptical

i also did 120 jumping jacks
    jump roped 105 times
    did 25 pushups
    (these were not done in a row....in sets)

I FEEL FABULOUS=)

FABULOUS
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    WUSSUP LADIES......here is my daily update for W2D2:
    completed all 50 one arm reverse flye's....LOVED THESE
    SO MUCH I DID 100 OF THEM....(EVERYTIME I DID A SET, I DID THEM ON BOTH SIDES.....I DID 3 SETS OF 15 AND ONE SET OF 5, SO THAT'S 50 X 2 IS 100)....

completed all 50 smash downs...like these better than squats
    completed all 50 crunches/situps
    completed all 50 bicep curls using 8 lb wts. (actually did 55 of them...didnt mean to, but i did..hehe)
    did one extra mile on treadmill......in all i did 2.66 miles
    did half a mile (.65 miles to be exact) on the elliptical

i also did 120 jumping jacks
    jump roped 105 times
    did 25 pushups
    (these were not done in a row....in sets)

I FEEL FABULOUS=)

Meant to say FABULOUS JOB MINDEY!!!! Soooooo proud of you!!!! And the NSV from your trainer is absolutely incredible!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! :):):)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    thank you ma'am....must say that i am proud of me too;)
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Ok my update for day 2 and 3:

Day 2: Did one mile, 200 ab crunches, 50 smash downs, 50 one arm reverse flyes (25 each arm), and 100 bicep curls.
    Drank all my water and stayed under my calorie goal.

Day 3: Did six miles, 75 jumping jacks, 60 lunges, 30 squats, and 50 thigh trimmers (did ANYONE else call these thigh TREMORS??? Omg-they hurt). I've already had my water but I'll be drinking a lot more and after six miles there's no way I'm going over my calorie goal.

How's the middle of the week for everyone else?!?! I have to be honest, I would have NEVER worked out this hard if it were not for this challenge. Thanks for joining me and everyone here inspires me because of your determination and support! SO THANK YOU!!!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    GREAT JOB KRISTI.....YOURE A BEAST, IN THE MOST RESPECTFUL LOVING WAY.....im going to kill it, slay it, make it beg for me to relent at the gym tonight...or maybe i'll be the one begging...hehehe....we'll see=)
  • Tess12513
    Options
    Awesome job Kristi! Feeling sore today, but going strong!! Finished all the challenges, threw in a couple of miles on the bike and did an extra 3 miles!! Water, water, water!!!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling great! I am on Day 2 because I took my day off on Monday; I didn't take a day off on Sunday...
    I Love this challenge group and am loving the challenges!
    :happy:
  • mazzy72
    mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Update for day 2 and 3 !!!

Day 2 : I did not go to the gym but I made the challenge. I made half the challenge at work making the round trip in local, really funny to see, and biceps curls and one arm reverse flye with such weight of objects around me. The rest was done at home smash down and crunch.

Day 3 : Today I did a workout of bodyrock.tv + challenge 2 extra miles, 75 jumping jack, 30 lunges, 30sumo squat and 25 thigh trimmer.

This week I am having trouble with my sweet tooth, but I try to control myself.
    Otherwise I'm like Andreeann my first language is french so sorry for all past and future mistakes in English, but by doing this challenge with you I improves my health and my English ;)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    workout for w2d4:

25 jumping jacks
    1 set of 21's
    jump rope-35
    1 set of hip hinge reverse flye-12
    push-ups-8
    1 set of lunge curls-6 ea. side for 12 a set
    ***REPEAT FOR THREE SETS***

elliptical 60 min. (includes extra 300 cals)
    treadmill: 40 min.

50 crunches/situps
  • Andreeann
    Options
    Update for day 3 :
    Run 1 extra mile
    walk 0.5 extra mile
    75 jumping jack
    30 lunges
    30 squat and
    25 thigh trimmer

That was a very busy day for me so I didn't have time to do anything more.
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My update for the week so far: I've done the challenges and I just finished Day 4. I'm loving the challenges! I've been under my calorie goal each day, and I've drank all my water plus some. Water is never an issue for me, I always have a bottle of water near by. I'm looking forward to the walking tomorrow, because today I really killed it so tomorrow will be a less intense day for me. Have a great day everyone!
  • rachie50380
    Options
    Im a little slow on the computer i suppose because i just found this! Geez, im a little far behind. Tomarrow is another day and i will commit to the tasks assigned. Glad i finally figured this whole thing out though! Better luck next month i suppose.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've completed W2 Days 1 - 3 :happy: (My day off was Monday)
    On top of all of that, I've killed it at the gym.
    Over in water all week.
    Under in calories all week.

Feeling great and was feeling so good today that I decided to post before/after pics on my profile ;)
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Update for day 2 and 3 !!!

Day 2 : I did not go to the gym but I made the challenge. I made half the challenge at work making the round trip in local, really funny to see, and biceps curls and one arm reverse flye with such weight of objects around me. The rest was done at home smash down and crunch.

Day 3 : Today I did a workout of bodyrock.tv + challenge 2 extra miles, 75 jumping jack, 30 lunges, 30sumo squat and 25 thigh trimmer.

This week I am having trouble with my sweet tooth, but I try to control myself.
    Otherwise I'm like Andreeann my first language is french so sorry for all past and future mistakes in English, but by doing this challenge with you I improves my health and my English ;)

Great job girl!!!! WORK IT! :)
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    workout for w2d4:

25 jumping jacks
    1 set of 21's
    jump rope-35
    1 set of hip hinge reverse flye-12
    push-ups-8
    1 set of lunge curls-6 ea. side for 12 a set
    ***REPEAT FOR THREE SETS***

elliptical 60 min. (includes extra 300 cals)
    treadmill: 40 min.

50 crunches/situps

LOOOOVE it!!!! Great job Mindey!!!! :)
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Update for day 3 :
    Run 1 extra mile
    walk 0.5 extra mile
    75 jumping jack
    30 lunges
    30 squat and
    25 thigh trimmer

That was a very busy day for me so I didn't have time to do anything more.

AT least you made time for this!!! Way to go girl!!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    My update for the week so far: I've done the challenges and I just finished Day 4. I'm loving the challenges! I've been under my calorie goal each day, and I've drank all my water plus some. Water is never an issue for me, I always have a bottle of water near by. I'm looking forward to the walking tomorrow, because today I really killed it so tomorrow will be a less intense day for me. Have a great day everyone!

Love it Jessica!! Thanks sooooo much for being encouraging and determined!!!!