Hi everyone.

Options
Hi to you all , as you can guess I am new to this , I am 64 and type 2 diabetic , not very active due to health problems, I don't eat sugary stuff ( obviously ) , have tried Keto diet for one year and I get so far and loose weight then the cravings start and I give in, so have decided to calorie count and also watch my carbs , I have lost 3 pounds since last Friday , had no cravings and have more energy , but I have one problem , all sites give different calories for the same food , who do you believe ? If I follow Myfitness I have eat less than if I follow CarbsandCals, but I don't want to cheat, if you can call it that, so this is my dilema.

Replies

• PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I don't understand sir? The calorific values and nutritional information should come from the package/label on food. If the database of MFP or CarbsandCals don't match, that means somebody put the wrong information in the app. in MFP, there is an option to update the nutrition information if you see a mismatch between package label and the values shown in the app. See a button called "Report Food".
    Hope this helps!