Back again. Need friends!

Options
Hey šŸ‘‹ Iā€™m back after loosing over 18kg last year I put on weight while pregnant now I need to get all of my baby weight off! Need friends to help keep me motivated and accountable! šŸ˜Š

Replies

• LaurolovesMayo
    LaurolovesMayo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New also. Hope its going well.
  • chasitystiff9397
    chasitystiff9397 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me need accountable friends to
  • Beana_C
    Beana_C Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I send you a f/r, I need friends as well! Restarting my journey as well.
  • ironrenny
    ironrenny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Trying to get back into the groove of things and continue my weight loss journey.
  • Ragdoll_7
    Ragdoll_7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost most of my baby weight after #2 (and I had a lot to lose), but have slowly started creeping back up. I need to get back in shape and slim down my mid section! Looking to lose 15lbs. Feel free to add me as well.
  • filog3616
    filog3616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great! We got this! Slow and steady wins the race. I want this to be the last time in starting over! šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»
  • bflogal854
    bflogal854 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm back again, with COVID eating I've gained weight. Looking for an accountability partner.
  • emma013
    emma013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too! Beginning of 2019 I lost 16lbs with MFP, but life got busy I've gained it all back. I'd love to get some new friends on here
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,948 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me ... I love to support anyone on their journey :) Wishing you the very best
  • Croziflette
    Croziflette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! about 50 pounds to lose.
  • kmccrom
    kmccrom Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too...adding everyone as friends.