PB2 What do you think about it?

binkybaby1
binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
edited October 2 in Food and Nutrition
Okay I just got my Bell Plantation PB2 that I've been hearing all about. The regular peanut butter was good. I'll use that one but didn't really care for the chocolate peanut butter too much. What is your opinion and if you enjoy it what are some of your favorite recipes?

Replies

• cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    I have a jar of it and I like it. Not quite as good as regular peanut butter but still good!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    I just ordered a jar tonight! (the regular )
  • I bought some to use in my Shakeology but haven't tried it on bread or crackers or anything so subbing to find out how others like it :)
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    i don't have the chocolate, but i love the regular! i use it on bananas, bread, i mix it in with oatmeal, in my protein shakes, in smoothies, on celery and carrots. i could go on forever lol!
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    I love the regular and can put it on whatever :P I'm not a big fan of the chocolate though.
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SophRW
    SophRW Posts: 93 Member
    I switched from PB2 to Better'n Peanut Butter. Both are great alternatives, I just like that I can be Better'n PB in the stores.
  • It's pretty common for me to use it at the end of a stir fry, as a thickener. I've switched to buying peanut flour however - it's cheaper by weight and no added sugar.

I also like it with a little water, soy, etc, as a peanut dip for meat.

Just mixed with water as a dip for fruit/veggies. Or a dip for crackers (thicker for crackers).

If I use it for a sandwich AS PB, then I prefer it mixed with a small amount of oil instead of all water. Doesn't take much, but it makes it a bit closer to real peanut butter. I Need to try it with coconut oil sometime though.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    All I've used is the regular, but I like it a lot. I've used it 2 ways - as peanut butter in a sandwich and as a replacement for regular peanut butter in no-bake cookies. I plan on using it this weekend for homemade granola bars.
This discussion has been closed.