• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine All the best to your DD.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @SModa61 @deepwoodslady @SheilaBoneham @musicsax @UTMom81 Thank you all for the well wishes for DD#1. I will pass them on. She was on this message board during her recovery from surgery a year plus ago ( @MBabydoll ) She is feeling a bit better today but still has some “rattles” and is taking at least the rest of the week off. She said she doesn’t have to test negative to go back which I find odd. I agree that there should be some action about going to work when you think you might have it or be living with someone you think has it. When DD’s first symptoms showed up, she thought it was just her asthma and allergies acting up.
  • Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Female
    Height 5’ 4.5”
    Age 55

Starting Weight: 125
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 118
    Challenge Starting Weight 125
    Challenge Goal Weight- anywhere in the 124 range

11/09- 125.00-Finally got brave enough to step on scale- relieved damage wasn't as much as I thought. Bummed though pulled muscle in calf yesterday playing pickleball so my easy way to burn calories is off the table for the next few days. We are having a beautiful fall day do hope to go for a power walk after doing my new stretch routine.
    11/10- 124- Well took a muscle relaxer last night for my calf- Calf felt great but was loopy all day. Trying to figure out the negative calorie adjustments with my apple watch - ate the calories adjusted yesterday and was down a pound- must be water weight? Probably last awesome day of year- but 75 in November is incredible-
    11/11-123.4- I am wondering if I should turn off negative calorie adjustments? I am trying it one more day, its great to drop weight quickly but usually it pops back on quickly too, I want sustained weight loss. Did body pump today and 1 1/2 hours of pickleball, with several challenging games. Errands all afternoon, think I will let the leaves sit on the lawn one more day.
    11/12