The reason you should go to exercise with your pet

Ask any pet breeder, you will surely get the answer that going to exercise with a pet makes them feel more interesting.
But besides, this job also makes you healthier. Not only does it make you happier and healthier, but the pets themselves also become healthier. It's the perfect combination of exercise and pleasure search.

rq9blt69da73.jpg

According to Mickey Mehta, a fitness coach, "Having a pet is more beneficial with exercise than having a companion." They encourage you, making your mind feel more refreshed and comfortable, thus bringing about higher training efficiency. Outdoor exercises like walking, jogging, throwing a plate, or picking up balls are great for your heart and health and for your pets as well.

The reason you should go to exercise with your pet.

The benefits of exercise with your pet for you

It helps boost your mood.

Helps you to stabilize blood pressure.

Strengthen and improve contact with your pet.

Helps you maintain your exercise schedule.

Things to keep in mind when exercising with your pet

Before starting with the exercise or exercise program, be sure to take your pet to a vet for a checkup. Based on your pet's health, you can develop a suitable and good exercise plan for your pet.

Gradually raise the level. Start with a walking exercise or light warm-up to avoid getting your cat tired.

Make sure you do not leash your pet when exercising with you.

Avoid exercising in hot areas, to prevent your pet from catching heat.

Health benefits for your pets

Exercise will keep your pet's heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy.

Helps control the pet's weight.

Make your pet more active and full of energy.

See more: You may not know about this breed: Russian bear dog

Notes:

Avoid letting your pet run on hot soil that easily blisters on his or her feet.

Clean your pet's feet after exercising.

Exercise on the grass to avoid cracks in the feet.

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    wewpet wrote: »
    Ask any pet breeder, you will surely get the answer that going to exercise with a pet makes them feel more interesting.
    But besides, this job also makes you healthier. Not only does it make you happier and healthier, but the pets themselves also become healthier. It's the perfect combination of exercise and pleasure search.

rq9blt69da73.jpg

According to Mickey Mehta, a fitness coach, "Having a pet is more beneficial with exercise than having a companion." They encourage you, making your mind feel more refreshed and comfortable, thus bringing about higher training efficiency. Outdoor exercises like walking, jogging, throwing a plate, or picking up balls are great for your heart and health and for your pets as well.

The reason you should go to exercise with your pet.

The benefits of exercise with your pet for you

It helps boost your mood.

Helps you to stabilize blood pressure.

Strengthen and improve contact with your pet.

Helps you maintain your exercise schedule.

Things to keep in mind when exercising with your pet

Before starting with the exercise or exercise program, be sure to take your pet to a vet for a checkup. Based on your pet's health, you can develop a suitable and good exercise plan for your pet.

Gradually raise the level. Start with a walking exercise or light warm-up to avoid getting your cat tired.

Make sure you do not leash your pet when exercising with you.

Avoid exercising in hot areas, to prevent your pet from catching heat.

Health benefits for your pets

Exercise will keep your pet's heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy.

Helps control the pet's weight.

Make your pet more active and full of energy.

See more: You may not know about this breed: Russian bear dog

Notes:

Avoid letting your pet run on hot soil that easily blisters on his or her feet.

Clean your pet's feet after exercising.

Exercise on the grass to avoid cracks in the feet.

I think this must be a combination of cat and dog tips.

A dog should be leashed and leash trained if it is going to be an in public walk, jogging, or running partner. Failure to train a dog on a leash can lead to injuries for human and pet. While training it a harness is going to be safer than a collar and a retractable leash should be avoided.

Training an animal requires effort. It has been my experience that many people are not willing to invest the time. Do not get a pet as an exercise companion unless you can deal with some very tedious hours of training.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I exercise with my husband--does that count? He's sort of a pet.
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    I exercise with my husband--does that count? He's sort of a pet.

Only if you pet him when he does something right ;)
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    My cat prefers to be fat and lazy
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,421 Member
    That picture is going to give me nightmares.

Or else, make it impossible to keep a straight face talking to some of our power bro’s now.

I don’t think I can unsee that one.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    My cat would rather not... I haven't asked my gecko.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    My dogs are well trained, but it took a lot of time and patience to do it. Some of them can exercise with me, but just like people, some of them prefer chilling on the couch. I make sure to exercise with the dogs who enjoy it and cuddle on the couch with the dogs who would prefer we do that. 😊
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,550 Member
    I'd love to teach my cats to walk but I have a feeling I'd end up carrying them. One sits on my chest while I'm laying on the floor stretching, the other sits so close I have to be careful not to bump into him. When I was doing walking at home videos they were constantly in the way but just laying in my path, not actually getting exercise. I FEEL like I have workout partners, I sometimes miss the gym where no one bugged me but I get to bond with them too.
  • wewpet
    wewpet Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you for sharing your own views. This post I just wanted to give more motivation to practice. If you have a high determination and a good effort, I believe it will be even more wonderful.
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    We have an older family dog. He does follow me downstairs in the morning, and lies on the floor while I'm on the treadmill. I tend to not do any 'floor work' at home, because between him & my daughter's dog (husky, youngish and energetic) it would be hard to get anything done! When Human gets on Dog Level, Dog assumes it is for their benefit.