Is there a way to have an automatically reocurring meal?

Options
Hi all, I've been using this app consistently for years now but I know there's constant new updates and there's one I've been hoping for. I'm checking in to see if anyone knows if it's possible to do this yet.
I would love to be able to set a meal that is automatically reocurring daily. Like for example, the supplements and vitamins that have calories (like collagen) that I take every day and have saved as a meal- to be able to set that meal to automatically be added into breakfast every day without me having to add it manually. I've always used the free mfp but that in itself is a feature I would pay for if it's available on there only. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. Thank you ❤

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Quick Tools > Copy Yesterday: isn't automatic, but it's only two clicks.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Another option is to save the supplements and vitamins as a meal and log the meal everyday. Again, not automatic, but fewer clicks than adding each supplement and vitamin separately.
  • becoming_the_best_me
    Options

Another option is to save the supplements and vitamins as a meal and log the meal everyday. Again, not automatic, but fewer clicks than adding each supplement and vitamin separately.

I do have them saved as a meal like I said above 😊
  • becoming_the_best_me
    becoming_the_best_me Posts: 66 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

I have them saved as a meal which is only a few clicks as well. Not saying its hard just that I often forget to add them in the first place because I take them long before I eat which is when I add things hence why I would love a way to set it to automatically add every day. Didnt think there was a way but thought I would check

• Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I would love that feature as well, but I'm afraid we don't have it. Not yet anyway. I eat a lot of the same foods every day, so I usually copy them over the night before. I have my vitamins and supplements in their own meal, so i just copy it forward every night and it's obvious if I forget because that meal is empty.