40 Pounds to Lose- Seeking Girlfriends for Support

Options
Hi! I lost 40 pounds back in 2011-2012 using this app to help ensure a calorie deficit. Over the past few years, I gained it back and then some. I've been focused on changing my lifestyle since mid-August and am 17 pounds down (still about 40 to go). When I lost the weight initially, the support from the MFP community was so inspiring and helped me meet my goal. I would love to have a group of supportive girlfriends on here again! If you're interested, please feel free to add me or to respond below 🙂 I log in daily and my food diary is open. I incorporate IF and eat a Keto diet. Hope to connect with you!

Replies

• mandyflor98
    mandyflor98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also planning to lose 40 lbs, I need support as well!
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋 I'm happy to support if you want to add me. I've about 2 to 3 stones to lose
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • filog3616
    filog3616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Also looking to loose 40-50lbs we got this 💪🏻
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yay! Let's do this!
  • bannediaz
    bannediaz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I’m interested in being in a group.
  • madeleinesmith5796
    Options
    I’d like to be involved as well :)
  • Tam3299
    Tam3299 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Interested in a group!
  • smj60sj602
    smj60sj602 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to add someone. I also lost a fair amount of weight using mfp back in the day. Now ive had 3 kids in 4 years and am the biggest ive ever been. Id love a support system too! Im aiming for 40-50lb loss. We got this!
  • Lexibean19
    Lexibean19 Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi ladies! Always looking for additional support as well. My goal is about 30lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • stephaniehand0592
    Options
    I’m looking for some girlfriends for weight loss support. I want more confidence and to surprise my boyfriend when he comes back from basic training. I want to lose around 50 no I’m gonna lose 50.
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    I would love to join. Looking to lose weight and support is always a great thing to have.
  • stolen_spoon
    stolen_spoon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started at around 220, I still have another 20lbs to go! Feel free to add me!
  • Heatherann78
    Heatherann78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Also looking for gal pals for support! I started in July, down 40 with 20ish to go! I like to low carb, mix in some strict keto days, a cheat here and there and IF daily :) Send me an add, I log in daily!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    There is a Fat2Fit Community Group. It isn't all women but...well, mostly. You'll have to wait to register (new members register for 'teams' at the end of the month. I think you might be able to request late registration...). The community has generally been super supportive & friendly.

You might check us out...Just click the chatbox icon on the top left and click Groups. Choose that one.
  • celumii
    celumii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !! I wanna lose around 20-30 pounds and motivational friends are always nice !
  • TMichelle72
    TMichelle72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 50 pounds to lose. Would love a group for accountability.
  • Croziflette
    Croziflette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 pounds to lose, I'd love to be a part of the group!
  • PanPacific
    PanPacific Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Daniella here 👋 have 30 lbs to lose and need accountability puhleaze ;)
  • LuBooLu
    LuBooLu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose about 100 pounds and I'd definitely like some supportive people to help out!