Starting again!

Options
Hi, I've been here before and I am starting up again. I'm 59 with borderline everything wrong at 203lbs. I don't feel exactly bad but I don't feel good either. I would like to lose 50 lbs. I just started a week ago to watch portions, calories, and exercise. I need help staying motivated. I am trying to change my bad habits.

Replies

• tarajwold
    tarajwold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have also just started again. Lucky for me no health problems yet. But I know it's on the horizon. I need lose at least 100 pounds. My new moto is, if I fall off the track just get back up and dust off the dirt and keep moving forward. I know how hard it is. I always say it's so much easier putting the pounds on then the pounds coming off. Good luck to you. You can do it. :)
  • MaryConverse
    MaryConverse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you Tara. I'm addicted to sugar. It's very clear to me that is the biggest problem. Sugar feeds cancer and I need to stop now. This is going to be hard but I've done it before so that helps me know that I can do it again. I want to feel better.
  • MaryConverse
    MaryConverse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to walk my big dog now and get some fresh air. Luc Bear here I come.