Just Getting started

Options
Hi Everyone! I have been off track for awhile now and I'm getting myself motivated to get down to a weight I am comfortable with. The plan is to get to 200 and assess from there. I just redownloaded the app and I want to feel accountable for reaching my goals and feel supported from a community. Plan is to work out 4 days a week (walking or dance exercise to start), cut all the crap out of my diet (well, most of it!), And find some simple staple recipes to base my diet on. I look forward to feeling better and I am excited to get started.
HW: 290 CW: 273 GW:200

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey. You have come to the right place for support, encouragement, and good advice (well, mostly, lol.)
  • hotpepr2018
    hotpepr2018 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good for you for reaching out for that motivation.
    I've realized that I'm feeling crappy due to days getting shorter, eating and drinking too much (and not enough fruits/veggies), and less physical activity. Today is Day 1 for me to make a change. Feel free to reach out with a friend request!
    Signed - a mom in Virginia
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck. Just remember, you don’t have to change what you eat at all. You just have to fit it into your daily calorie allowance. Too many people make it harder than it has to be and then they give up because they are depriving themselves.