Active Friends who want to log in DAILY! πŸ’ͺ πŸ“… ✨

Options
Hello! My name is Tiffany and I am from Texas.
I am looking here to find motivated friends and supportive people!
This is my second time on MFP after taking a break for around a year. I tend to login and post daily and I love sharing motivating comments with friends I make on here! Looking for people who stay active and love sharing tips, workouts & recipes! Would love any new adds as well as meeting other Texans! All friends welcome :)

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Hello πŸ‘‹, nice to meet you. Kate from IL. Starting over as well.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Tip that I'm trying to follow today: don't allow yourself to get hungry. Eat regularly and a lot of veg. And protein.
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Joyce not from Texas I bicycled across America 2013 19 days of the 52 days were across Texas. April 1 2019 I pledge to ride every day for 30 days, this is day 590. For the first 365 days I lost 3 lbs. started tracking my food May 2020 lost 40lbs.
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    We had6 days of 70 plus weather. Today rain high maybe 40. Gym Is only 4 blocks away. Day 591 cycling.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Angel from Virginia here! So what is up? I’ve been seriously at it for almost 2 months. Doing well I almost lost the 30 pounds that I regained on vacation. I was like thinking if I’d stayed on track I’d be down 60 but it’s ok! I got this!