level 1, 30 day shred

Options
I can't believe how out of shape I am! Level 1 is kicking my butt! Anyone else getting whooped by this??

Replies

• for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just started it today! OH YES! I am feeling it for sure! haha, but it's the good pain that reminds you that it was worth it! I have tried it before but my schedule was too shifty to fit it in. I am really hoping to stick with it again.

Best of luck to you! :)
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yep!! Day 3 and it HURT!! But felt great at the same time! Good Luck!
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    yup!! Did day 1 yesterday. My body hurts!!! Quads are the worst! I still need to do day 2, but I'm procrastinating!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    30DS hurt me. But I had awesome results. I lost nine inches (two on my arms-one each, three on my waist, and four on my abdomen), though, so it was totally worth it.

Just push through-you won't be sorry!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Great isn't it? I lost 2.2 lbs in 7 days then blew out my knee. I have to take a break but I will finish it. I want to see the results. I'm SO disappointed I got sidelined - I was getting up EVERY day. I was just getting the hang of it and landed funny on a jumping jack ... oww
    ='(
    I think Jillian's GREAT I CAN'T WAIT to try her kettlebell DVD - shred it with weights - starting that monday

Friend me if you want, I'd like to see your results - I've seen some fantastic pics from this program
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    thanks 4 letting me know I'm not alone!! :) feel free 2 add me and we can help each other through this!!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 1, and it does get easier, day 1 I could barely keep up and couldn't move after, now i'm keeping up with almost everything, at the easier level, and i'm feeling stronger, and really not sore at all! I can't believe how much in only 5 days, I can notice a difference already in how my jeans are fitting too! can't wait for the end of the 30 to see my results!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    almost a week through it and I LOVE IT! BUT I love the oh god I cant walk feeling, then I know its working! :) best of luck :)
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    that is great! encouraging to know i won't hurt forever! lol and I could use a lil extra room in my jeans too!! :) I broke down and took before pics... not sure I will ever post them, as they made me sick to my stomach, but I am hoping I will be able to see a bit of a difference at the end of my first 30 days. Keep up the great work!
  • DanikaDawn
    Options
    LOVE 30 day shred. I used it to get fit for an audition, but then Spring quarter started and I had an intense schedule so I quit. This gives me an idea to get back into it!
    Good luck! Keep with it, you'll love the results!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I did day 6 today... it gets easier each day... and I have lost 1.5 inches in my hips... so Im kickin it!

Add me if you like!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I went through the 30 days once, then took about 30 days off to be lazy and eat ridiculous amounts of terrible foods. :) Then I did level 1 day 1 again, and I couldn't walk for three days. SO today I started again. I hope that I can WALK tomorrow and move on to day 2!!! Keep with it, you will see results and you will be pleased. If you haven't already, TAKE before pics and measurements because it's OFTEN hard to see your own progress.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Take before MEASUREMENTS... I am always about the scale but this is a measurement thing too!!
  • weightofyourskin
    Options
    I did 3 days of 30DS and had to take a break because I hurt my knee pretty badly. I'm going to start again tomorrow but I'll have to modify some moves like the side lunges.

I was really surprised by how intense it was. At first I thought "What, 30 seconds of jumping jacks? Pffft" but by the end of my first workout I was dripping with sweat!
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I'm on day 7 level 1...the first 2 days I was so sore but now it feels great i love it!!! Starting level 2 tomorrow!!! Can't wait until I see my results in 30 days!!! :) so keep up the good work ladies!!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    from now on I'll wear a knee brace - somebody even told me it's not a bad idea to wear a spanx or other compression gear
  • cmcgale
    Options
    I started yesterday and today I thought I was going to die!! Instead of doing it again today I did a 2km run just to get my heart rate up, it definitely hurt the legs that felt like they were bleeding from yesterday! I'll be back under Jillians thumb tomorrow. Good work everyone!!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to die when I started 30 DS, then it got better. Until the next level....when I thought I would die....and so on and so on. If you push through it's a great workout and you get some great results. I would recommend taking measurements before you start....I lost more inches than pounds.
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just started today, it's intense. No rest back to back, I had to pause the video twice! Tomorrow will be day two. Feel free to add me!
  • nickcoffey
    Options
    I just finished level 1 on my 6th day and trust me it DOES get easier. When I did level 1 on my first day i was thinking how am I suppose to do this for 30 days straight?! After the workout my legs were shaking now when I do the workout I still get a great workout, its just I feel more in shape when I do it now, and I don't have the feeling as if I am going to co collapse and die! Also Your legs will REALLY hurt in the morning and the pain will go away by day 4.