Picky Canadian Eater

Options
Hi!! Any suggestions for a picky Canadian eater? I live in northern Ontario and find that I can’t get a lot of the food for any of these recipes. Plus, I am kinda picky. Any help for making simple food for macros?

Replies

• freda666
    freda666 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by picky????

What do you not like to eat, what do you love?
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    If your goal is weight loss, you can eat everything you normally would but just weigh it and track it and make sure you eat in a deficit.

I’m a super picky eater and haven’t changed my diet (except for recently discovering spaghetti squash) and I’ve lost 40 lbs and counting.
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    The official recepies on here are a recent addition. So don't worry about cooking them if you don't want to. People have been losing weight on MFP for ages, and it's quite simple to do. Choose a reasonable rate of weightloss, log every day and stick to the calories alotted. The best additional tool to use with MFP is a cheap and simple one: a kitchen scale to weigh everything that passes your lips, whether as part of a recipe or a packaged snack. Patience and perseverance are key. Works really well. I'm 185 days in and 48 pounds down. Good luck on your journey, fellow Ontarian 🙂
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    How far north are you?
    There's lots of recipes you can make with easily available ingredients. The SkinnyTaste recipes are great just google them. They're generally fewer calories but super filling and creative