Accountability buddies, let's keep each other motivated throughout the holiday season!!

I'm looking for some friends to help keep each other on track as the holiday season is approaching.

I've been trying to lose 20 lbs since August and I've barely lost 2, accounting for water weight fluctuations.

I'm struggling with constantly snacking and eating right before bed. I also struggle with binge eating and there are times when I'll eat way past the point where I'm full until it feels uncomfortable. With the holidays coming up, my binge eating worsens.

What are some things your struggling with that we can keep each other accountable on?

Replies

• mdpz2021
    mdpz2021 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I am looking forward accountability partners too. I’m an emotional eater and with life, well I’ve been eating a lot. I want to lose 20 lbs because I’m just not happy. I was an a med last summer that made me gain at least 10 lbs. I’ve been depressed about it. So I decided to do something and change it. 🙂
  • I want to hold my self accountable I will drop 17 pounds by the end of June of 2021. I will do this by cutting carbs.