I'm new and needs motivation

Options
I have at least 100 lbs to lose. I've lost 11 lbs in the last month (my first month), I just found this website and love it so far but don't have any friends on here. I need motivation as I don't have much around me here so thought this site may help. So far I've tried watching what I eat and I drink nothing but water and alot of it. I'm going to try to add excercising next week. I work all day, come home, then theres dinner, baths and homework with the little ones. Theres not much time left but I'm GOING to make time. I'm determined so far but so scared I will lose that determination. I need some helpful words to keep me motivated. All this is to better my health and watch my babies grow up! Thanks!

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work!! 11 lbs. in one month is an awesome accomplishment. i will add you!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well you are in the right place :flowerforyou:

Welcome!!
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks dear!
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    welcome!!! add me if you like :)
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Great start!! 11 lbs in a month is awesome!! Friend me!!:happy:
    03258 Posts: 60
    Options
    oooh..I need motivation too. Let's help each other. I'm afraid too. I"ve had 3 bad days and am afraid I"ll just quit again like I always seem to. But - tomorrow is another day and I can do this and you can too!!! Fee free to add me as your friend.
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    im about to add u right now....im a motivator...lets support each other! oh and great job on the loss in your first month
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Set your mind to and you can, I"ve lost 83 pounds since Jan and over 50 since the last of May and If I can you can. This will up you so much. get friends on here to help you. And if you mess up, just start over the next day, I have started over many many times. You can do it.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It sounds like you're already off to a good start. Keep that spirit of determination going strong! Know that you are fully capable of accomplishing anything you commit yourself to and do it!
  • mikebudd
    mikebudd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your quest. MFP is great. Tracking the calories has helped me a lot. I find it a great program that us easy to follow. I am more that willing to help provide motivation to you. Feel free to friend me if you want. You are doing great - keep it up.
  • Tazz71
    Options
    You've definitely come to the right place. I'll add you too. Congrats on getting rid of 11lbs. That's awesome. You must be doing something right already. Keep it up.
  • Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and is excited to be a part of it. I have lost 13 pounds since March 2011. I started TurboJam 2 weeks ago, loosing 5 pounds so far, totalling 18 pounds!!! I'd like to loose 15 more pounds. Some motivating friends would be wonderful!!!
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your results are amazing so far. I am BIG on accountability, support and motivation and have send you a friend request. I have found that if it wasn't for my husband pushing me every day to workout and MFP giving me the tool to maintain my calorie and sodium intake. My husband has lost 45lbs in 100 days and looks a-mazing! I haven't lost much but I have toned really well and have been able to keep my food in check!

Let me know if you would like accountability on FB (I am on there much more), I love to chat with people to have similar goals as my own =)

~Keep up the great work!
  • squiggles409
    squiggles409 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation too!! I was doing really well for a while then one day I didnt. The next day I didnt do so well either. Then I just stopped logging in altogether! Now I'm back and ready to make progress! Let's motivate each other and hold each other accountable! We can do this!!!