haven't hurt anyone ....yet

Options
Day 3 with no Diet Coke, and I am proud to say I have not killed anyone!! YAY ME!!

Replies

• Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    WTG!! I still drink a diet coke in the morning then water the rest of the day.
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    Haha - I felt the same way!! The funny thing is now I don't even really want them {been doing this since august}. Sometimes I do and ill indulge but it certainly isn't the same :-)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Yay you indeed! I stopped on August 6th. It actually gets easier. Kind of. :grumble: The worst is when I see a commercail or someone holding a sweaty silver can. Darn that can be tough, but it has gotten easier.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    good job! keep it up!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good job, I like one every now and then, some times it just doesn't taste all that great. I've become quite a fan of unsweetened brewed iced tea.
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know just how hard it is to kick that addiction! I have only had one Diet Coke since March 6th...and that was after I stayed up all night. I used to drink way to much of it...at least 3-4 cans everyday...it was my water. Now I drink water and occasionally green tea or lemonade or the Vitaminwaters. Keep it up...your 3 days will soon be 3 weeks, then 3 months...and you won't miss it at all! I feel so great and part of that is because I don't drink Diet Coke anymore! Good luck!!!
  • SusanneWhittington
    Options
    I was off diet coke for over 3 years and then once in a while at a restaurant, then once in a while a can at home and now I am back on daily consume, though it is not my only choice like it used to be. Very hard to get off again, but.. I am not really really trying...
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Some days I treat myself with a Diet Cherry Dr Pepper...
  • shabydonner
    shabydonner Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Its funny, that wasn't even a goal of mine when I started this a couple of months ago, but drinking my 8 glasses of water a day was. I made a rule with myself that I had to drink my water before I could drink anything else. As a result I have had maybe 4 or 5 diet soda's in the last 2 months. I still enjoy one now and again but most of the time I don't want anything drink by the time I get the water down.
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    HA! Too funny. That's how I feel if I go too many days without coffee!!!! LOL

God bless!