breakfast ideas

Options
I'm trying to think of good breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas, I can't eat anything with fake sweetners, well I could, but my head would hurt all day. I'm just getting started, day two and am trying to plan meals. What are some of your favorites???:smile:

Replies

• jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, I usually like to do something like cereal w/2% milk .. scrambled eggs with toast .. oatmeal and some fruit .. or something like a Slim Fast shake. If you couldn't tell I like to be simple in the morning so I don't have to spend too much time cooking. Hope that helps. :)
  • Bre0223
    Options
    I like low-fat yogurt or a type of fruit for breakfast. But I eat a light breakfast because I'm still not used to eating breakfast yet! I'm the same with fake sweetners!

allrecipies.com has some great recipies though!
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    For breakfast, I eat frozen raspberries (thawed out in the microwave, takes approx 60 seconds), then I sprinkle shelled hemp hearts on them (for protein). It's quick and easy. Protein shakes are great too. You can find all natural ones, and sweeten them up with a drizzle of honey, or make smoothies by adding fruit to them. A piece of fruit, and one slice of toast with natural peanut butter is another alternative. Good luck, hope you find some yummy ideas!!
  • Marycan2
    Options
    I cook up some shredded zucchini, crushed garlic, jalapeno pepper in 1 tsp of whatever oil, add 4 scrambled up eggs, stir and mix it all up and when the egg is almost done...top with chopped up Roma tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste and then share with my hubby. 217 calories each