2 NSVs!

Options
1) Yesterday I threw on a pair of old shorts that were skin tight last year (to the point of not-to-be-worn-out-of-the-house). They were almost falling off me and had inches to spare in the thighs and waist! I can also borrow my sisters pants now and received several hand-me-ups, lol

2) This one surprised me. I know BMI is not a great measure, but I calculated mine today and was surprised to find I am right in the middle of the overweight range. The last time I checked I was just above the overweight-obese border.

All of this is in spite of a couple week plateau (my fault, I haven't been tracking), and it's motivated me to track EVERYTHING again! Hooray!

Replies

• robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    1) Yesterday I threw on a pair of old shorts that were skin tight last year (to the point of not-to-be-worn-out-of-the-house). They were almost falling off me and had inches to spare in the thighs and waist! I can also borrow my sisters pants now and received several hand-me-ups, lol

2) This one surprised me. I know BMI is not a great measure, but I calculated mine today and was surprised to find I am right in the middle of the overweight range. The last time I checked I was just above the overweight-obese border.

All of this is in spite of a couple week plateau (my fault, I haven't been tracking), and it's motivated me to track EVERYTHING again! Hooray!

Go girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not one but two NSV's!
  • ady8e80
    ady8e80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding stupid, What is an NSV?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!