Proud of my self!!!

I'm super excited! this week I managed to re-establish a proper sleep schedule, I've noticed my house getting cleaner I'm cooking regularly ,doing dishes, whole bunch of stuff that I wasn't doing before. I can honestly say a week ago I could not have made the decision I just made!

I hit my calorie limit for the day a few hours ago. I was bored mistaking boredom for hunger pulled a meal prep out microwaved it all while telling myself I already hit my limit and I was just bored. The micro wave finished and I made the choice not to eat it. Im.not hungry I dont need it. And I actually feel awesome about it!!!!

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    🌟 Good job! I agree with what @LoveyChar said. 🌟
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    Nice work! (Sleep schedule is one of my personal challenges, as a natural night owl out of synch with my world . . . you're inspiring me to try harder, with your good results! 🙂)

You *should* be proud!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Yay for you! That's awesome. I think you've earned this pride you're feeling
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    It is empowering, taking control of your health. Who knew takings steps to becoming healthy makes overall life better. All of a sudden non food aspects of life improve too. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • mw00087
    mw00087 Posts: 46 Member
    Awesome stuff bud! Tracking really really helps. Yesterday I decided to have Pizza Pops with my GF. I realized at 4pm I'd used up all my calories AND still had a 5km run to do. I did the run & just had water the rest of the night. Usually I would have had a meal "Because that's what you should do after a run" - nope! Well done on getting it done mate. *Added you as a friend :)