Hello

Options
I'm a newbie who resides in Mississippi--have lots to lose but this looks like a good place to make some significant progress. A friend suggested your site--it has worked for her, so maybe there is hope for me, too.

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    There's loads of hope for you - have a look around and read some of the success stories, it's really amazing what some people have achieved here, the best thing is the 24/7 support and you can get involved as much or as little as you like. Feel free to add me if you'd like - you'll do great :-)
  • winnyfred
    Options
    good luck :) I'm also kind of new to the site, but it's really good for seeing what you're actually taking in and the excercise you're doing, weighing in tomorrow morning, hopefully i'll see some results :)<3
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello denverslady, Welcome To MFP and glad your friend brought you to the site. A great place for encouragment and positive support!! Have A Great Work Out And Healthy Journey!!

Robert
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi,

Id be happy to help, add me,

Scott
  • mandakfagan
    Options
    Hey denverslady,

I am from MS too. I am new to this site too (been on for about a week or so.) It really seems to be helping me keep up with everything, and it also has kept me motivated. Hope it works for you too! Good luck to you!

Mandy
  • Jaxnboo
    Options
    If your looking for a support buddy feel free to add me. and welcome