Introduction

Options
Hi I’m Samantha from Ontario , I have been a member of my fitness pal for quite a few years and never have really used it to its full potential.

I am fairly active love to hike and be outdoors and workout indoors as much as I can. Lately I have hit a wall of unmotivation and don’t know how to get unstuck.

My weight has gone up and my want to do exercise and keep on a healthy track has been up and down . I am hoping to get back on a good track to loose some weight and obtain a more healthy life style .

I am always looking for motivating people to be around me and for me to be motivating for them to help get to our goals . This year with this pandemic has been hard with the weight aspect I think working in a hospital makes me stress eat more then I’ve realized .

Here’s to my again first step on getting healthy tracking food, doing my exercises on beach body and walking and most of all water intake.

Would love friends that have the same goals and are looking for motivation .

Thanks for listening !

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Sammy! Welcome to the community. I totally get the lack of motivation, as I've been feeling it lately too. You've got this!
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! And feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get as well as being active on here will help me stay the course! Community is everything!
  • sammy677
    sammy677 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to add people but would love to have you as a friend on here !
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Feel free!
  • Ikeeptrying2
    Ikeeptrying2 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @sammy677 you can add me fellow Canuck. I am always up to support people who wants to better their life.
  • sammy677
    sammy677 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @MarvinsFitLife thank you . I would but I don’t know how to add people I have tried doesn’t work lol.