Newish and looking for friends

Options
Hey, what's up? My name is Leilani and I am a 24 year old female from the US. I have had myfitnesspal app, but never posted in the community. I would love to talk to new people. Please add me and message me if you'd like to simply chat or be accountability partners! My starting weight was 230 and I am currently 150 lbs. My goal is to lose 15 more pounds. Also I am 5'3.

Replies

• AntoniaLeslie
    AntoniaLeslie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's really amazing! About how long did it take for you to lose all the weight?

I'm Antonia btw and I'm Jamaican. Nice to meet you! 🙋🏾‍♀️
  • flowerleil
    flowerleil Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's really amazing! About how long did it take for you to lose all the weight?

I'm Antonia btw and I'm Jamaican. Nice to meet you! 🙋🏾‍♀️

Hey, thanks! So nice to meet you Antonia💕 hmm this took me around 2 and a half to 3 years. But it comes with a looong story and I wasn't always consistent. It is so nice to meet you as well.🇯🇲🇺🇲
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nice to see u...
    feel free to add if u wanna chat
    Gud luck
  • imacraftygirl101
    Options
    Hi I´m Imacraftygirl101 an American female. I don´t fell comfortable saying much else about myself, since there can be some creepos out there (not saying that you are one you sound nice). Anyway, my starting weight is 126 pounds, and I started on Monday. Nice to meet you!