Baked Salmon Recipe

Options
ren25
ren25 Posts: 58
Hello All,

I am in need of a Baked Salmon Recipe. Im cooking supper for my mom and brother on sunday and they want baked salmon. My mom is a picky eater so the way i usually make it, she wouldnt like. any suggestions

Replies

• ren25
    Options
    Hello All,

I am in need of a Baked Salmon Recipe. Im cooking supper for my mom and brother on sunday and they want baked salmon. My mom is a picky eater so the way i usually make it, she wouldnt like. any suggestions
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    What about on the grill? Do a foil packet with the fish and veggies. Put some butter and lemon pepper in with it. YUMO:flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Just pour some Yoshida sauce over it and bake it. It's so yummy!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I marinate mine in italian dressing for a couple of hours then lay lemon slices on top and bake - yum
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    rub a bit of olive oil into to, sprinkle some lemon juice and dill over it, bake at 350 until it looks dry.
  • livinwell
    livinwell Posts: 47
    Options
    I sprinkle lemon pepper and dill weed over mine and bake. Real easy and yummy!:tongue:
  • shanrock
    shanrock Posts: 15
    Options
    If you have a membership to costcos they have a realy yummy salsa that is a tropical blend. after the samon is done cooking put some on top and serve it with a wild rice and some salad. It is great. It give it a sweet taste.
  • ren25
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great ideas. Now the hard part is picking one..hehe