Let’s be friends and supporters!!!

Hi my name is Sharon! I am looking for a few friends and supporters while on this weightloss and fitness journey! I just started intermittent fasting and would love to have some friends or supporters who are currently practing this as well. Even if you are not practicing IF, you are still welcome to add me as a friend/supporter. I think everyone could use some encouragement and support! So let’s be friends!!

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    4C_diva wrote: »
    Hi my name is Sharon! I am looking for a few friends and supporters while on this weightloss and fitness journey! I just started intermittent fasting and would love to have some friends or supporters who are currently practing this as well. Even if you are not practicing IF, you are still welcome to add me as a friend/supporter. I think everyone could use some encouragement and support! So let’s be friends!!

You can do this!!! Feel free to add me 😊
  • AnitaR1983
    AnitaR1983 Posts: 11 Member
    4C_diva wrote: »

Add me! I need more like minded friends
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    I literally just started IF this week. Feel free to add me. And if you have Fastic, you can add me there too!

https://fastic.family/tewPBpmSye2Cvpv9A
  • WendyBelizabeth
    WendyBelizabeth Posts: 4 Member
    Together, we're better! Be my buddy on Fastic.

Hey, wanna connect and share our fasting goals? Together we'll be able to stay accountable, spur each other on, and be there for one another whenever we need it ❤️

https://fastic.onelink.me/KC3q/apt0qhqg
  • Starfishgo
    Starfishgo Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. Just starting on my diet and would be great to be linked up with others! Never done IF before so any tips would be great. Lost 2 stone 5 years ago but put it all back on and few extra pounds doe good measure! Looking to lose one stone at moment x
  • annobrien531
    annobrien531 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me please
  • annobrien531
    annobrien531 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me please need some friends
  • AZrising
    AZrising Posts: 58 Member
    You got this Sharon! I’m a bit of a serial starter that’s getting back at it. I’ve had really good success with IF in the past in the way it makes my body and mind feel. I think I’ll continue doing it now.

I’m also looking for good friends to chat and share support with. Feel free to add me!
  • noel9889
    noel9889 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Sharon! I'm also looking for friends and supporters! Feel free to add me :)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    I am as well! I have so much motivation right now and I want to keep it going!
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 204 Member
    Hey Sharon!

I'm working on a keto diet and doing rather well with it... er, except this post weekend. 😐

I've been on and off MFP several times and have always done pretty well but never seem to stick with it. I mean to make it work this time... one step at a time. Let's support each other and have fun along the way!