Read if your trans

Options
Hi! I'm link, and I joined this app to lose my hips and hourglass figure. Any tips? I haven't started T yet. Anyone who want s to say something anti-tank, dont waste your breath.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm not trans, but welcome! I know there are a few people here who are newer to T or just starting it and I hope you're able to connect with them and get some good insight. :)
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Not trans, and not a pro at building the body I want like some on here are, but here's my two cents: you can't spot reduce, and you can only reduce by losing weight and letting it come off where it may, which might not work for your goals. If you're aiming for a more masculine shape pre-T, think about filling out instead of reducing. Do focused strength training on the areas you want to build up. A lot of ab work should actually increase your waist a bit, which will reduce the hourglass shape some. Maybe go for bigger quads and calves without too much glute work (though strong glutes are so good for general health and fitness). Build up the muscles you see as masculine - shoulders? biceps? back? Good luck on your journey :)
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Oh no....I'm not trans.

And I read it.
    What happens now? Eternal damnation? A plague of the ages? A curse?

I'm.so worried.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Oh no....I'm not trans.

And I read it.
    What happens now? Eternal damnation? A plague of the ages? A curse?

I'm.so worried.

It's a joke people!