WHAT A COMPLIMENT!!!

Options

Replies

• jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Angelic look with awesome eyes

Very pretty and amazing work on your weight loss!!!
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Awesome hair colour! :smile:

Er.....good luck to the next person complimenting MY profile picture :laugh: :laugh:
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You have a healthy looking sheen on your brain noise thingy
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I really like that you look like spencer pratt. teehee.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I really like that you look like spencer pratt. teehee.

haha So your saying I should have gone w/ peach fuz instead of the mighty zack beard for celebrity Friday
  • 1petewest
    Options
    Congrats on your HUGE weight loss! You seem like a very nice guy, i've seen you on alot of threads. you've got some killer hobbies and cool outlets for expression. keep up the good work 'kganger' and best of luck on your fitness journey!
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Nice smile
  • 1petewest
    Options
    Love your screen name! although i can't see your profile or anything about you, you strike me as someone who can do WHATEVER they set their mind to! Best of luck on your fitness journey.... and sorry I abandoned my own thread for so long!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Great person for putting this thread together!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Great person for putting this thread together!

You are absolutley adorable, and look great in orange!!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You and that bike make one hottt pair!
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Great legs and I wish I had some boobage like you! haha
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you need to reach your goal because you look so great already! Looking gorgeous in that wedding dress! Keep up the healthy lifestyle! :)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Awesome personality and sense of humor
  • NightSox
    NightSox Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Creative with the camera and nice taste in attire! Plus, you seem to show confidence - very nice.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Creative with the camera and nice taste in attire! Plus, you seem to show confidence - very nice.

Not too many...people...can pull of the no-nose look, yet here you are rocking it. I commend you!
  • MrsPhan11
    Options
    I'm not sure if you need to reach your goal because you look so great already! Looking gorgeous in that wedding dress! Keep up the healthy lifestyle! :)

aww thank you! :happy:
  • MrsPhan11
    Options

Not too many...people...can pull of the no-nose look, yet here you are rocking it. I commend you!

you look too young to be 42! I think that is awesome that you are finishing law school being a busy mom of 3! congrats!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

You have absolutely gorgeous hair! I want it :happy:
  • jminette
    Options

You have absolutely gorgeous hair! I want it :happy:

You look like an oh so sweet person in your pictures, and you have a genuine, beautiful smile!