TO EXERCISE OR TO NOT???

Options
Here she goes again!! The inner fat girl in me doesn't want to workout! A million excuses, so what you have 2 jobs and you're single mom. I am so tired tho! What can I do because time is really not on my side but I must get it in. I guess I could start back walking my 3 miles everyday. Thats a good start, isn't?!?!

Replies

• jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Walking is a great way to start exercising again. I know how hard it is to get it in because I'm super busy myself between full time work, school, and taking care of my 3 year old.

Just a suggestion, I recently discovered Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and it is doing wonders for me! It's only 25 minutes long so it doesn't take up a lot of time out of my day, but I still get in a great workout that makes me feel a lot better! I think an exercise DVD like that may be something you could look into.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • smithdnj
    Options
    It's up to you in the end. Either do it or don't. No amount of motivation will help if you're not wiling to motivate yourself. JUST DO IT!
  • Kiwi_2012
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    you do have a lot on your plate, so be gentle with yourself and do what you can.
    Walking is great exercise, and I'd also recommend videos for when being outside is not possible.
    We can do this!
    Good luck
  • angelofmusic1
    Options
    I understand. I work, go to school and have five children to care for. Once I added the work I cut back my exercise but still do the best I can. Finding something you can do from home is a good idea. I do step aerobics or use a treadmill at home. Even if it's half an hour three times a week, it's better than nothing. Getting into that routine is the hardest part. Once you're there it's a habit.