Boredom

Options
Im sooooo booooooreeeed all i could think to satiate my boredom is to eat. Damn, its been 2 days since i started caloric deficit with fitnesspal its just fhat something feels incomplete and i dont know what to do so im watching netflix right now to forget binge eating in the kitchen hahahaha

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    Options
    Do something!

Work
    University
    Volunteering
    Sports
    Hobbies
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    If you must snack out of boredom, choose something like carrot sticks.

I just like to snack and my job is boring, so I have a bag of carrot sticks at work with me all week long.

As above though, do something you enjoy so you won’t be bored. Walking, hiking, reading, anything really that isn’t eating just because you have nothing else to do at that moment.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Why not read a book, start a hobby, rather than sitting watching Netflix go take a walk or do some form of exercise.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Agree with the others. Stop watching and start doing.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    exactly. Do something. Find something you enjoy. If you don't know what you enjoy then try different things. Set yourself challenges: go out and take photos according to a certain theme, something else every day. Learn to draw or needleworks. Hiking? Outdoor sports. Learn to programme. Build a website for the things you try out. Tribal dance. Doesn't matter what. Just do something.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    a advice columnist wrote one time.. bored people are boring people. I think of that anytime I feel bored and decide to do something interesting to make myself more interesting.

How about jumping on skinny taste.com. and learn how to cook tase low calorie meals so you can succeed? Is there a self improvement you want to make? Take a course, learn a how to do something.

The great thing about weight loss.. it leads to improving your overall life. The house is orderly, the Car is clean..and the career and finances more on track. The discipline seeps into all aspects of life.
  • Rashmi411
    Rashmi411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Do you plan your food? It helps me Figure out what to eat.