Halloween....

Options
shauna121211
shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
I need costume ideas as I plan to be best dressed at my Halloween party! :D Last year I rocked it in my Dora the Explorer costume complete with backpack and mask... can it be beaten?

Replies

• AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I just can't wait to get smaller so I can rock a fairy costume! The large fairy look was not good. :noway:
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Lol I'm sorry but that face is just priceless! You will be a petite fairy before you know it. :smile:
  • lizardlizzie
    Options
    Ugh, wish I had more ideas! Last year was boring ol' Navy girl. But at least that's better than slutty Cinderella. Probably better, at least.
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i know im probably going to dress up as a pirate this year ... when i was younger i used to dress up as a cat every year when i hit my goal weight i hope to pull that off lol...

instead of dora you should go as that fox person... the one that says swiper no swiping... oh man! lol thats my favorite saying
  • radarseven
    radarseven Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You should go as Steve Irwin, complete with toy crocodile and over the top accent.. CRIKEY!!

p.s. Welcome to Australia. Hope you're settling in. :)
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Haha thanks! I love Australia... I don't know if Steve Irwin is really the kind of costume I want to rock! I'm hoping to be something a little sexy now that I'm 10 lbs down, I hope to be another 10-15 lbs down by then and I want to show it off! Haha... but still be heaps creative!
  • radarseven
    radarseven Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be something a little sexy now that I'm 10 lbs down, I hope to be another 10-15 lbs down by then and I want to show it off! Haha... but still be heaps creative!

Bindi Irwin?.. Just kidding. ;)

These are my top 3 costumes I've always wanted to wear if I had awesome legs -

Wonder Woman
    Xena, Warrior Princess
    Lara Croft

I don't know if they are original/creative or not! How about Lady Gaga?
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be something a little sexy now that I'm 10 lbs down, I hope to be another 10-15 lbs down by then and I want to show it off! Haha... but still be heaps creative!

Bindi Irwin?.. Just kidding. ;)

These are my top 3 costumes I've always wanted to wear if I had awesome legs -

Wonder Woman
    Xena, Warrior Princess
    Lara Croft

I don't know if they are original/creative or not! How about Lady Gaga?

I'm with you on Wonder Woman! My Halloween wish list is Wonder Woman, Sexy Fairy, and Morticia Addams. I just don't want to do them plus-size!

How about a sexy Steve Irwin? Open a few more buttons and tie the shirt. Daisy Duke shorts. *kitten* me heels. :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Be Diego!!! lol

I wanna see a pic of Dora!

I could be a hoochie Dora. That'd be hilarious.
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to rock "sexy mafia girl" for Halloween this year. Button down white blouse, black silk tie, pinstripe skirt and matching fedora, black "bootie" heels...

Adorn with a large gun and maybe some false eyelashes, and you're set!

As long as you're not from Ottawa, I don't mind if you "borrow" my idea. ;)

Lisa
    aka prettypooks
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Haha, I'll try to post a pic of my Dora costume later.. have some on FB but can't access that at work. It was pretty epic. :P

My current idea is to be Regina George from Mean Girls. Long blonde wig, pink mini, red heals, white tank with holes in the boobs haha, and of course, carry around a protein bar!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I actually kinda want to go a June Cleaver or a girl from Mad Men this year.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    I just bought a 'saucy wench' costume just this past week! I love it!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be Kesha!! Haha :)

My best costume in recent years was Rainbow Brite-- I made the whole thing myself! If I knew how to post pics on this thing, I'd show you... but I'm still a bit of a NOOB :P
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I tried on a witch costume and I wanted to cry. I looked like a wrapped up sausage. :sad:
  • shauna121211
    Options
    I think I'm going to be Kesha!! Haha :)

My best costume in recent years was Rainbow Brite-- I made the whole thing myself! If I knew how to post pics on this thing, I'd show you... but I'm still a bit of a NOOB :P

I was rainbow brite one year! Sadly, I didn't make my costume, but I still loved it!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Do a Dora spin .. like Dora after or during celebrity rehab.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm going as snow white Being groped by dwarfs lol ( or in this case plastic garden gnomes)