Vegan keto low carb veggie vegetarian lazy foods list meal ideas

Options
Please comment below with more ideas for LAZY, almost cooking free meal ideas for a low carb/keto, vegan diet plan

Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages + veg eg morrisons frozen broad beans or ratatouille

Meat free burgers plus roast parsnips or veg chips and skinny ketchup

Vegetable stir fry with peanuts, Quorn vegan pieces or tofu and stir fry sauce

Vegan chilli (Morrisons frozen meat free mince plus Lidl taste of Mexico mild chilli con carne Sauce) plus cauliflower rice (morrisons frozen steam and serve riced cauliflower bag)

Chickpea and cauliflower curry (with halloumi if you’re veggie or tofu if you’re vegan)

Vegan pesto, pine nuts & cherry tomatoes with zucchini noodles or Konjac noodles

Replies

• PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just a piece of advice sir/ma'am - Don't try to be "lazy" with your food choices. be more proactive by cooking as much as you can. It will give you more control over your nutrition and flavors. Preprocessed foods for regular consumption have always been bad idea - living in America has just made these processed foods too widely available to get away from them.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Easy, just don't describe it as " LAZY", reasses and understand it can be convenient and easy. Im VLC whole food plant based vegan. I make everything simple.
    Staples for me are:
    Avocado, Tofu, tempeh, plant protein powders, hemp protein, higher fat nuts, dark leafy greens, steamed cruciferous vegetables, seeds, vegan cream Cheese and sour cream- Kite Hill

"Just Egg" vegan eggs, Litelife meatless ground meat and Beyond Meat are best " plant meats".

I put Just Egg in bowl, microwave for minute, mix in chopped dark greens or spinach, add more Just Egg. Micro until egg is cooked. Top with seasonings. Kite Hill cream cheese, chive

Make Beyond Meat crumbles, mix with spinach, shiritaki, vegan cheese shreds, optional pine nuts. Seaweed nori crumbles.

Nori , collard leaf or coconut wrapped avocado, sprouts, cucumber, celery, shreds carrot.

Get microwave bags of veggies. Put in microwave. Bake, microwave or pan cook high fat protein. Top with Braggs amonos, Kite Hill, sesamee, etc.

Throw leafy greens in bowl with nuts, edamae, nut dressing or coconut shreds, Braggs, vegan dressings. Bam

Make " cauliflower mashed potato" . Boil cauliflower, mash, mix coconut oil and serve with vegan butter. Tempeh in pan, cook in avocado oil. Top with Braggs, etc.

These are easy quick ideas. Get frozen spinach, coconut cream, fried onion,pine nuts, chive, mix and bake in Pyrex with layer of avocado oil in polish, top with rincles vegan Paleo nut flower

Put plant protein, leafy greens,nuts, chia, flax, avocadoalmonsmilk in blender, smoothie.

Just some examples that you can learn or try from 😊
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I love the beyond meat brats with brussel sprouts I guess you could go raw on the sprouts but I cook in butter with garden fakin bacon. I also liked the Thai burger from aldi (veg) I made that put some garlic sauce on top had with riced cauliflower, I love my favorite thing is hemp nuggets with a mustard vinaigrette, spicy chicken patties (veg) with egg or egg substitute in a scramble, a mix of mushroom and a keto version of fathead pizza dough with the daiya mozzarella
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Easy, just don't describe it as " LAZY", reasses and understand it can be convenient and easy. Im VLC whole food plant based vegan. I make everything simple.
    Staples for me are:
    Avocado, Tofu, tempeh, plant protein powders, hemp protein, higher fat nuts, dark leafy greens, steamed cruciferous vegetables, seeds, vegan cream Cheese and sour cream- Kite Hill

"Just Egg" vegan eggs, Litelife meatless ground meat and Beyond Meat are best " plant meats".

I put Just Egg in bowl, microwave for minute, mix in chopped dark greens or spinach, add more Just Egg. Micro until egg is cooked. Top with seasonings. Kite Hill cream cheese, chive

Make Beyond Meat crumbles, mix with spinach, shiritaki, vegan cheese shreds, optional pine nuts. Seaweed nori crumbles.

Nori , collard leaf or coconut wrapped avocado, sprouts, cucumber, celery, shreds carrot.

Get microwave bags of veggies. Put in microwave. Bake, microwave or pan cook high fat protein. Top with Braggs amonos, Kite Hill, sesamee, etc.

Throw leafy greens in bowl with nuts, edamae, nut dressing or coconut shreds, Braggs, vegan dressings. Bam

Make " cauliflower mashed potato" . Boil cauliflower, mash, mix coconut oil and serve with vegan butter. Tempeh in pan, cook in avocado oil. Top with Braggs, etc.

These are easy quick ideas. Get frozen spinach, coconut cream, fried onion,pine nuts, chive, mix and bake in Pyrex with layer of avocado oil in polish, top with rincles vegan Paleo nut flower

Put plant protein, leafy greens,nuts, chia, flax, avocadoalmonsmilk in blender, smoothie.

How does just egg taste I was curious when I saw it I have tried many subs but nothing good
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    I’d also say do not underestimate olives such a good healthy fat help carry a meal that might make you hungry later!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Staples for me are:

How does just egg taste I was curious when I saw it I have tried many subs but nothing good

It tastes a lot like I remember egg tasting. There are two products -- the liquid egg that you can cook yourself and the "flat egg" which is pre-cooked so you can put it in a sandwich or something similar.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,734 Member
    Options
    Staples for me are:

It tastes a lot like I remember egg tasting. There are two products -- the liquid egg that you can cook yourself and the "flat egg" which is pre-cooked so you can put it in a sandwich or something similar.

Yes it is just like real eggs without the icky smell and slightly buttery taste. Love it!
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    @VegjoyP ill have to try it!