80 + pounds to lose!

Options
Hey there! I have been using this site for the lazt couple months and have been quite happy with the results-- down 21 pounds! I still have 80 or so to go!
Anyone else out there gotta lose 80 or more pounds?? Add me as a friend, we can support each other!!
Lets get through this together!!

Replies

• campsallmel
    Options
    Awesome job girl! How long have you been doing MyFitnessPal ? I just started it a few days ago coupled with the Body By Vi Challenge. My starting weight was 258, and with the Body By Vi Challenge, I was able to lose 26 lbs and 27 inches in 90 days. I started my second 90 day challenge on Tuesday and I am implementing this program to help me track what I eat and I am going to add exercise, since I didn't do that at all my first 90 days. I am now 230, and I am hoping to lose another 60-70 lbs, so I am in your same boat! Would love to encourage you. What have you been doing besides MyFitnessPal to help you lose your first 20 ? I'd love to hook up and be friends.. not sure how to do it cause I am new, but I will try to figure it out. If you are interested in doing what I am doing along with MyFitnessPal.. look it up at www.overview.visalus.com and watch the first 13 min of the Video Presentation. Let me know if you are interested in that. It is awesome! GIves you the right nutrition to help your body heal from the inside out! -Melissa:flowerforyou:
  • GypsysBlood
    GypsysBlood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have like 70 more to go. started with about 80, down a little so far but still have a long journey ahead. Congrats on your weight loss so far and Keep it up!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I've got over 100 lbs. to lose, but slowly making my way down. I've lost about 5-6 pounds just in the first week and a half. :) Congrats on your 20 lb. loss! Feel free to add me as a friend--I'm always happy and willing to support other people! :flowerforyou:
  • baberuthless_
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose to get to my goal weight, but I've lost 21lbs so far! Congrats on your weight loss and feel free to add me!
  • alisonnicole84
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress! I just wanted to say that you CAN do it. Sometimes it gets overwhelming to think about all those pounds, so I just focused on the little goals, like getting into the 270's, then 260's, etc. Good luck & I know you can achieve your goal!
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    I have a little over a hundred to lose myself! Congrats on the great work! Let's do this!!!
  • schro151
    schro151 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I had over a hundred before I started using this site last year, but as you can see I've already shed a huge chunk of that with MFP's help! Hope I can help you more on your journey!
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    Hey Hon... I still have about 60 pounds to lose. I'd love to support ya! :)
  • symphii
    Options
    I'm on the same boat, girl! Good luck and keep on trekking. :)
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Ive got 80 left to go.... :o)
  • kymmyforest
    Options
    Awesome job girl! How long have you been doing MyFitnessPal ? I just started it a few days ago coupled with the Body By Vi Challenge. My starting weight was 258, and with the Body By Vi Challenge, I was able to lose 26 lbs and 27 inches in 90 days. I started my second 90 day challenge on Tuesday and I am implementing this program to help me track what I eat and I am going to add exercise, since I didn't do that at all my first 90 days. I am now 230, and I am hoping to lose another 60-70 lbs, so I am in your same boat! Would love to encourage you. What have you been doing besides MyFitnessPal to help you lose your first 20 ? I'd love to hook up and be friends.. not sure how to do it cause I am new, but I will try to figure it out. If you are interested in doing what I am doing along with MyFitnessPal.. look it up at www.overview.visalus.com and watch the first 13 min of the Video Presentation. Let me know if you are interested in that. It is awesome! GIves you the right nutrition to help your body heal from the inside out! -Melissa:flowerforyou:

I'm not on any fitness/food program actually. I just try to keep my meals between 300-400 cal and my snacks 100 or less. I've started cooking about 90% of my meals at home, from scratch. It helps huge! and I've got subscriptions to CookingLight and CleanEating magazines for meal ideas.
    I get bored easily, so I have found it difficult to stick to a program.
    I'm also quite lucky because my boyfriend is huge into fitness and atheletics (he used to be a personal trainer), so he's always up for trying new activities. He's a boxer, so I'm doing boxing training with him a couple times a week. Í've also started yoga. I love it! Another thing that has really helped me is to commit 15 minutes a day to some sort of exercise, and then go from there. That way, if I'm feeling lazy, I just tell myself: It's only 15 minutes. I usually end up doing more, but I can always squeeze in 15 minutes in my day!!

Thanks Melissa, and everyone else! Let's rock this!!