40 years old + 32 weeks = 50 pounds lost (with photos & tricks/tips)

124»

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    It’s really starting to show in your face. It’s been showing in your body for a while! Great inspiration.
  • Butterfly_Ninja3
    Butterfly_Ninja3 Posts: 32 Member
    This post was absolutely PERFECT!!! I agree with above that it was well written! When I started this journey the first time I was on MFP (about 4 years ago now) I was SO concerned with fats, proteins, carbs, fats, sugars, fiber..... I was then worried about what time to stop eating, start eating, start exercising and then WHAT to do for exercise. I was SO strict that I went backwards and failed, then just quit logging altogether. I have been counting calories now since I started back and my main goal is to just stay UNDER and not eat past 7pm at night. That's it. I mean, If I happen to see I'm eating WAY too many carbs, I will cut back the rest of the week, but I won't stress about it like I did before. This is a journey. I plan to enjoy it. Thank you SO MUCH for this post and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!