Need a Buddy

Options
Kelz2517
Kelz2517 Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2020 in Motivation and Support
I have actually been using MyFitnessPal since 2017. However I became very serious about it in June 2020 at 238lbs.
**I went to Wendy's one day and the cashier knew my name!! Knew my order and said they saw me pull up and got it ready. I cried so hard that day. I cried my soul out and vowed to lose the weight.**
Fast forward to November 2020 and I now weigh 205lbs and although I am super proud of myself the holiday season is here. This season is detrimental to me and I really need someone serious to stick this out with me. Im 29, 205lbs, I meal prep and currently go to the gym 4x a week. Don't let this stop you from joining me though!!! I started with Chloe Ting on YouTube and water bottles for weights!! I want to lose 30 more pounds by May 2021 and I need a friend!!

Replies

• clarehodgson1477
    clarehodgson1477 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi.

From Wales UK. I've been on MFP on and off for a few years. This year I was diagnosed pre diabetic and High blood pressure. I have just reached your starting weight.

Please feel free to add me
  • LivinLifeHealthy84
    Options
    I’m game if you are. Support seems to be the best way to keep it up. I’m basically the same weight as you now trying to push through. Add me, message, whatever.
  • floceist
    floceist Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. this journey is not easy.
  • jensey602xx
    jensey602xx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Have the same story but with McDonalds. On a journey to lose 35 pounds. I dont have a deadline since that will overwhelm me.
  • naturallyhazel
    naturallyhazel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was just diagnosed as well and on a journey to reverse these numbers. Let's support each other.
  • ssb16
    ssb16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am hear back again in a similar position. Feel free to add I will support each day.
  • nicolee1k
    nicolee1k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Restarting too
  • Lovelovegih
    Lovelovegih Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy, too!
    Caise, sometimes I forgot how many lard blocks I loose in this journey!
    I'm focused to loose more 16Kg!
    If you want give and have this support, feel free to add me!

(I'm from South of Brazil)
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My MFP page isnt letting me add anybody. It keeps saying the user is invalid. PLEASE add me y'all cause I'm always looking for motivation and support as well 🤗
  • kickpushpedal
    kickpushpedal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me or message me. Happy to have new buddies. I just weighed in this morning and am down 23 kilograms. It is a tough journey and always good to have support.