New and wanting to lose 100 lbs.

Options
hi I am new here as of yesterday and I am looking to lose a 100lbs.
Current weight:271
Weight goal:170
5'6
I need alot of motivation please help guys

Replies

• daisy0482
    daisy0482 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you found the right place!! sips of water, get movin, enjoy the encouragment and friends and most of all the RESULTS!! I can be your accountability partner if you want help that way... just add me as a friend!! You got this!!! :)

Corinne
  • kbrown1171
    Options
    You can do it! We all need motivation & this is a great place to get it. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck on your journey!
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    we could be support buddies :)
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I too, want to lose around 100 pounds (or more, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, LOL!) Feel free to add me if you want!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    you are definitely in the right place!
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    1st of all...Congrats on taking the 1st step!!! Always so much easier when you aren't going at it alone...MFP is a great tool and I am sure there are many out there that will encourage and motivate your on your weight loss and wellness journey!! You can do it...just take it one meal, one workout, one day at a time!! Set small goals for yourself along they way and focus on hitting those...then before you know it you will be closer to your big goal!! Don't get discouraged...it doesn't happen overnight...keep at it and the hard work will pay off!! Best of Luck to you!! :bigsmile:
  • cscrivner2010
    Options
    I like u need to lose @ least 100 lbs...add me as a friend if u like for support and motivation.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i started at 282 in january and lost 77 lbs so far. this site is awesome!!

good luck!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    You can do it! Try setting short term goals for yourself, and then rejoice as you meet and exceed them one by one. It will make your ultimate goal appear much more attainable when you approach it incrementally and systematically. A good positive attitude is the key! Good luck!
  • lisa123abc
    Options
    I am in the same club as you. We have made a great first step--joining a forum such as this. You can do!!! Let's get it done!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i started at 282 in january and lost 77 lbs so far. this site is awesome!!

good luck!

You look GREAT! Good job! =)
  • cscrivner2010
    Options
    just checking in to c how everyone is doing. I am kinda stuck.
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we also do weekly challenges via facebook. :) You can do it... this is where it all starts. Do not get discouraged..