Nice to be here

Options
Hi All,

I'm in Calgary, Canada. I started my weight loss journey on April 11, 2020. We were barely a month into the pandemic. I spent most of my days watching the news and eating junk. I keep seeing Noom ads so signed up.

I've used MFP as well since then. I tried to use Noom and the free MFP at same time but too much work. I did however use the progress graphs which synced the weight from my Renpho scale (and pushed the same data to Noom). I take a selfie every day to go with the weigh-in update every morning.

My initial 8 month paid subscription with Noom expires on Dec 26. I always planned to jump to MFP after it expired, but decided to make the jump earlier. I went Premium recently, but still review my Noom lessons every day.

I am down to around 166 now so VERY close to losing 100 lbs. Another 14 to go after that and am at my goal weight of 150 lbs. That's normal for my 5'6" frame.

I walk a ton. I watched my calories closely on Noom (and now MFP). My family and friends have been super supportive and I feel great.

In any event, it's great to be here. I look forward to sharing my insight and learning from others!

Brad

Replies

• XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey way to go brother!!! Losing 100lbs (even getting close) is no easy feat!

Much respect and keep that up... health pays! 👌🏽👍🏽