What are your hobbies??

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    @KosmosKitten

Your arts n crafts are amazing! That dog is fantastic! You are very talented.

Thanks. :blush:
  • stacshelb
    stacshelb Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Baking
  • Southernfit87
    Southernfit87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hunting, enjoying outdoors and fitness!
  • CaramonM
    CaramonM Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Painting, piano, martial arts
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Jiujitsu, breeding ball pythons
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Woodworking, hunting, fishing, reloading / shooting, brewing, landscaping, and really anything mechanical.

I want to get back into playing golf.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I like to putter, especially in the mornings before anyone else is up. With my bikes, with my fish tank, with my watches, whatever.

I also like watching/observing things, especially nature. I'm a curious person by nature, and observing things is a great way to learn and often helps me stay grounded.
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Woodworking
  • NigelNi35
    NigelNi35 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I collect trading cards.

w9bhwk7azolb.jpg
  • tmantwo
    Options
    This time of the year it’s playing hide and seed with the deer. Except I hide silently freezing my rear off while they run around making all sorts of noise just far enough away and in the cover of the trees that I can’t tag them.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    This time of the year it’s playing hide and seed with the deer. Except I hide silently freezing my rear off while they run around making all sorts of noise just far enough away and in the cover of the trees that I can’t tag them.

uqir4w82ml1l.png
  • tmantwo
    edited November 2020
    Options
    ^ that is a clutch response. But, you have to come over for some deer tenderloin Marsala sometime. Soooooo, good.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Talented! I love the tiger especially but they're all really nice. :)
  • PaintedPlay
    PaintedPlay Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Talented! I love the tiger especially but they're all really nice. :)
    Thanks! My boys loved the hobby till they realize how much face washing was involved! Lol
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    ^ that is a clutch response. But, you have to come over for some deer tenderloin Marsala sometime. Soooooo, good.

I tried Bambi once. And I remember it being tasty. I also tried some kind of bird(partridge maybe?). But it's just not the same as buying meat in a styrofoam package. We were treated for a couple years by the neighbor's son hanging his kills in their tree. Mostly deer but one year he got a boar. It was challenging keeping the daycare kids away from gawking out the windows.

Maybe you can round everybody up in that old rusty pick-up of yours, we'll all bring a roll of toilet paper as a house-warming gift, and you can make dinner. I'd really love to meet your dogs; they look so sweet!
  • tmantwo
    Options
    ^ it's a date then! We'll all get together for a cookout when the pool is open and the pond is warm enough for dipping.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    i0xghra0vcyj.png