LIIFT4

Anyone on this program? I did Day 1 today and liked it.

Replies

• jbuksa6
    jbuksa6 Posts: 15 Member
    I did it twice and it’s by far my favorite one. I’m starting Transform 20 tomorrow.
  • tracyttocs
    tracyttocs Posts: 2 Member
    Today is Day 1 of week 3 for me. Enjoying this program very much although I do find it tough. Until this program I have not worked out in a long time. Following low carb as well and loving it! Seeing results of Liift4 just after 2 weeks!
    Keep it up! You'll be pleased!!
  • BoxerLover96
    BoxerLover96 Posts: 82 Member
    Me!! This is my first time of Liift4 - I enjoy it! I just wonder if the time working out is enough?? I'm on Week 2 (leg day tomorrow). I usually do 20-30 minutes of cardio right after. I try to get at least 60 minutes of exercise 5 days a weel. I only have a few more pounds to lose, but ultimately, my new goal is to tone and gain a little bit of muscle. I'm testing this program. I'm sure I'll have to complete several rounds. Would love to hear of others experience on this Liift4 program - and what their results were! (Everytime I google it, I only get reviews from the beachbody coaches.)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited February 2019
    Me!! This is my first time of Liift4 - I enjoy it! I just wonder if the time working out is enough?? I'm on Week 2 (leg day tomorrow). I usually do 20-30 minutes of cardio right after. I try to get at least 60 minutes of exercise 5 days a weel. I only have a few more pounds to lose, but ultimately, my new goal is to tone and gain a little bit of muscle. I'm testing this program. I'm sure I'll have to complete several rounds. Would love to hear of others experience on this Liift4 program - and what their results were! (Everytime I google it, I only get reviews from the beachbody coaches.)

I'm the opposite of you. I prefer to alternate strength and lifting days, so i skipped most of the HIIT portion and focused on strength. After going through the whole thing, I'm going to stick with the week 7 & 8 strength days because I like the way the splits are organized better. If you want to add more cardio at the end, or as a warm up, I think that's fine.
  • catio23
    catio23 Posts: 38 Member
    I just started this week. Today is my rest day, so I'll do some running today. I'm not sore like I thought I would be. Probably need to up my weights, but I was definitely burned out by the end of the three sets so I don't know that I can do much heavier... We'll see!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Started the program Monday and I love it... I've done (so many BB workouts) and this one is simple and effective so far.... Basic moves including weights, HIIT cardio, abs and stretch. I'm mixing this program with Intermittent fasting 16:8 (i've been doing for years).