Any Other Rebounder (Mini-Trampoline) Users Here?

Options
MsCzar
MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
edited November 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
If so, what is your work-out? Duration and frequency? Do you change it up or stick with one routine? Do you do other exercise as well?

I mostly do a simple high jog to upbeat music for 30-45 minutes every day. I've lost 27 kg./60 lbs. since May and can't believe how much using the rebounder has slimmed my hips. No more saddlebags! My favorite thing about exercising on a the mini-trampoline is that it is gentle on my joints and feels absolutely effortless.

Does anybody know the calorie burn rate? The closest thing I can find on MFP is 'jogging in place.' I don't know if I buy all the claims about trampolines being magic for the lymphatic system, but I sure do love what it's done for me.

Replies

• kbunn06
    kbunn06 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i bought one at the beginning of the month. It's supposed to be here sunday. I'm so ready. So glad you have had such a great experience. Now i'm super pumped about getting mine!
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to get one for months. What kind do you have and how did you find the workouts?
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Mine was a thrift store find bought more than 10 years ago. It's a heavy-duty pro model that is 54" across with a solid steel frame. So far, I've mostly been doing a high stepping jog-in-place. I've gotten great results doing only that, but I might change things up eventually. There are lots of rebounder workouts to be found online for every fitness level.

When I started, it was all I could do to manage a low-stepping jog for 5-10 minutes. My back would hurt afterwards and my legs would get tired. Now, six months and 60 lbs. later, I can do 45 minutes with ease.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I’m debating whether to take advantage of cyber Monday deals! If I hate jumping and running (32G) is this a non-starter and should I pass?