A rather delayed introduction..!

Options
I actually joined back in July, but haven't gotten around to properly introduce myself!

So, hi! :)

But seriously, from what I've witnessed in this community so far is the plethora of knowledge and support that's provided from others, to others. Complete strangers in fact. That, to me, makes a world of difference when someone (self included) is battling their weight. Currently, it's more like giving it a round-house kick to the face for me.

If you hadn't read my profile, I started at 215lbs on June 22, 2011. (10 days after my birthday) I looked at the pictures and just started to cry. Apparently I had NO idea just how big I had gotten...

Anyway, today September 9, 2011 I am down to 186lbs. So that's... 24lbs in.. 78 days? Two and a half months. My pants are -significantly- looser but for some damn reason I still can't find others that fit me alright. Stupid in between sizes. LOL.

Please, feel free to friend request me. :) I'd love to meet more of the great people around this site! <3

Replies

• rjs3455
    rjs3455 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss journey so far! Your right.. this site is wonderful and the MFP family is great motivation. I will send you a friend request.
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    hey hun! great weight loss so far. i love MFP!! lets lose together
  • ArtistisTrista
    ArtistisTrista Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys. (: Jeez, I shoulda posted sooner.. getting bombarded with friend requests! Haha! <3