What masks do you wear when working out during this pandemic?

Options
akafful
akafful Posts: 64 Member
Just asking.

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Same ones I wore throughout the pandemic. With the exception of an Adidas mask, I've shopped from local makers/manufacturers.

I do have a few thicker masks for winter cold. Wore one for the first time last night: meh... not sure I'd exercise outdoors with it on but it kept the lower half of my face warm 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Almost. cant. help. myself.

The struggle is real.

Signing off, deuces.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Almost. cant. help. myself.

The struggle is real.

Signing off, deuces.

🤣 I, for one, forgive your thoughts.
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Self confidence, “A composed individual,” authority. Basically the same masks I use to get through any normal days though
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I don't as I walk late at night to ensure there are no other people around + fresh air.

If I were able to exercise in a gym (which I'm not, ours closed down again), I'd probably opt for one of the lighter weight disposable masks just because it seems more breathable.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    The regular disposable ones, I found they are the most comfortable and breathable. As well as fogs the glasses the least.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    None. I get most of my exercise outside and thankfully don't live in one of the nutty jurisdictions where you have to wear a mask outside even if you're a quarter mile from the nearest person, or where it's illegal to walk your dog around the block.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    None...the vast majority of my exercise is outdoors and I don't bother with the more crowded outdoor recreation areas right now.
  • Snugbug6
    Snugbug6 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We converted our garage into a gym, so I'm smug right now.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Since I'm breathing harder because of running and high volume squats, this is the mask I bought and use.

https://www.amazon.com/EEIEER-Breathable-Washable-Reusable-Activities/dp/B08F5C2TPJ/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=mask+vented&qid=1606508915&sr=8-5

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Luckily I have a home gym so I don't have to worry about wearing a mask. Or underwear. Or shoes.