One year on my fitness pal, over 35 pounds down

Options
I knew I had to start my weight loss journey when my pj pants were getting tight. I'm 5'2 and went from 150lbs to under 115lbs. Right now I'm working on toning and getting more muscles.. You can kind of tell from my arms that I'm starting to get toned. I would like to loose a little more out of my hips and thighs. Very happy with my results!
BeforeAfter.jpg

Replies

• knudsenk
    knudsenk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ahh! How do I get the picture smaller? Oh well, it's my profile picture.
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    great job! good for you!!!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! You worked hard and you look great!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    great job! congratulations!!
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    did you hit any plateaus along the way? i started in February and have only lost 8 pounds :-/
  • knudsenk
    Options
    I definitely hit plateaus it felt like every 5 pounds or so. Usually what I would do is take several days off from working out but be very careful about staying within my calorie count and eat better foods. Then 3-5 days later I would still try to eat really well and then work out really hard to attempt to boost up my metabolism. That sometimes worked for me but eventually I would get over the plateau often when I weighed in I would notice I lost more than I normally would. Keep at it!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fabulous!
  • knudsenk
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just did some math and I have lost 25% of my body weight! 150 to 112.5!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!