Better today than yesterday

Options
This is one of my many sayings. Joined again today because I know I need the accountability, so I am looking for apps that allow me to be my own coach, counselor, mentor, confident, and best friend. I’m sure many more. The point is, If I can’t provide these nuggets of success to myself how can I expect someone to do it for me today or how can I be successful in my daily journey. It does help that today is Saturday and I have time to work on me. It’s all about evaluating who you are, bring health into you, and loving where your at this moment.

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    dlfaltys wrote: »
    This is one of my many sayings. Joined again today because I know I need the accountability, so I am looking for apps that allow me to be my own coach, counselor, mentor, confident, and best friend. I’m sure many more. The point is, If I can’t provide these nuggets of success to myself how can I expect someone to do it for me today or how can I be successful in my daily journey. It does help that today is Saturday and I have time to work on me. It’s all about evaluating who you are, bring health into you, and loving where your at this moment.

Very True!!! You can do this!
  • LivinLifeHealthy84
    Options
    dlfaltys wrote: »

There are so many different options! It’s a hard thing to get all those and do it yourself. Good luck! Focus on you and the rest will follow. I have too much to annoyingly share from my own reading, experience, and insights. If you need any help, please ask!